1. Welcome to the leading Internet Marketing & SEO Forum

We are an established Free community that provides support for Internet Marketing and SEO. Our community caters to both the seasoned professional and the new user a like. The community has some of the top marketing and SEO professionals in the industry that are here to share their knowledge. Learn tricks that the professionals use to make money online and get better SEO rankings. Get advice and essential support from our thousands of community members. Join our free community Today!

2. Hello Guest, if you see any spam please press the report button so a moderator can clean it up and we can get back into the swing of producing good content!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sasfiresecurity, Feb 19, 2010.

1. sasfiresecurity Newbie Marketer

Hey are you believing in Ghost and Have you seen any Ghost?

2. tulipkiya Newbie Marketer

He he ....yes i do......no body knows...whether they exist or not...but i can be sure..if we are a reality they are too.....
  3. H!tchHike Newbie Marketer

No i dont believe in ghost.they are just a imagination.
  4. alan_ZH Newbie Marketer

Never see any ghost and i do not want to see it .
    I have heard some of my relatives talking about this before ,a little scared .
  5. prakask Guest

There is neither God nor Devil or Ghost.
  6. sandy2089 Newbie Marketer

I have never seen a ghost and I hope I will never do. But I believe that there is something which (or who) lives parallel to us.
  7. sasfiresecurity Newbie Marketer

I do believe because i have seen the Ghost..:p
  8. justindira Newbie Marketer

hi
    no am not believing the ghosts,my thought is thr is only souls,no ghosts
  9. Happylife2019 Newbie Marketer

yes i believe in ghosts...and i wish i never ever see them in my whole life....because it made me afraid when i even here their name...........
  10. pkliving51 Newbie Marketer

I am scared to see your question.
    I really believe on ghosts and seen in cam.
  11. speedracer Newbie Marketer

According to an article I read ( I forgot the name of the magazine ) that in every 100 person you see everyday, 10 of them are ghost. Do you believe in that?
  12. sasfiresecurity Newbie Marketer

Hey what are you saying speedracer are you serious?really its new information for me.
  13. tan Novice Marketer

I'm not sure I saw them, but I believe people who say they saw something, may be still some kind of energy exists:p
  14. woffer Newbie Marketer

I think I seen one when I was younger but im not sure could have been my imagination

But watch the last one on this and it seems to real to be fake
  15. eddiemartin281 Newbie Marketer

Yes! But I do not want to see a ghost. I'm scared, but I do believe that ghost really exist. They just hanging around waiting to scare us not harm us.
  16. sasfiresecurity Newbie Marketer

Well if i say than i have seen ghost and was my bad experience really can't express my self at present.:confused:
  17. justindira Newbie Marketer

hi
    no am not believing the ghosts,my thought is thr is only souls,no ghosts
  18. silvia10 Newbie Marketer

I don't believe, but like to watch ghost movies.
  19. rajdogra Newbie Marketer

i have never seen any ghosts.
    but i believe that they actually exist.
    i believe that there is life after death.
  20. Napw-- Newbie Marketer

I believe in ghosts but i have never seen it. Maybe someday but I'm not looking forward. hehehehe

Share BigMoneyBox

About Us

BigMoneyBox allows beginner and advanced people who are interesting in learning and discussing more about SEO and Internet Marketing.

Partners

©2000-2012 Bigmoneybox.Com
A division of Peak Velocity Marketing
All rights reserved.
© BigMoneyBox. Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2012 XenForo Ltd. All Rights Reserved.